Take your time. READ CAREFULLY.
COVID-19 is a disaster fueled by public unawareness
The following fundamentals are absolutely VITAL for public education. The catastrophic impacts of the disease are magnified by the widespread public unawareness.
The information on COVID-19 infection prevention and control that is currently circulating the media is not nearly enough to create a substantial difference neither in the short nor the long term outcome of this pandemic.
The lockdowns by the government have been enforced not to stop the spread of the infection, but to slow down the infection rate so that the medical system could handle the influx of patients. In fact, each time the lockdown is lifted, there will be a more virulent spread. This is because those who recovered are still highly infectious for at least 2-3 weeks, and later become carriers and spreaders of the mutated genes of the disease (read more on this further down). A strong public education and reevaluated protective measure reinforcements must take place immediately to inform the public of the actual and severe post-infection systemic illnesses that will start to affect the of COVID-19 carriers a few years post the infection.
Each new genetic modification batch of a COVID-19 vaccine will have an additional 2-6 months grace period and will only reduce the initial infection symptoms. It will not prevent the infection nor stop the progression of the chronic disease that COVID-19 causes. Furthermore, the vaccine may actually induce a more severe propagation of the virus, causing the COVID-19 disease to become an endless agony for the humanity. This is because the immune response produced by the vaccine will never generate a long term and a broad virus RNA immunity protection, making each person vaccinated to become more susceptible to each new virus mutation. Additionally, vaccines will promote more reckless human behavior in relation to taking proper measures to stay protected via other means.
Meanwhile, the projected lockdown timeframes do not reflect the actual duration of the pandemic, which is estimated to continue for at least as long as the “Spanish Flu” pandemic that lasted almost 2 years and killed up to 50 million people. The “Spanish Flu” had also had advantage of occurring in pre-industrialization and pre-globalization era where human population was substantially healthier than the current generation due to the absence of the chemical industry. The population in 1918 was also at 1.8 billion vs current population of 7.8 billion as of 2020. However, COVID-19 will be far more damaging than the “Spanish Flu” since its initial infection effects on multiple organs and the presence in the body after the initial infection will cause lifelong systemic illnesses.
CONTAGION FACTS: COVID-19 contagion infects humans with a toxin-like diffusion
The virus is a contagion that has similar properties to many volatile toxic substances. It is an organic contaminant that has a property of size, density and weight. It moves through the environment with help of the air flow, relative humidity, ambient temperature fluctuations and surface particle retention.
These factors allow the airborne contagion to travel, become suspended in air for a prolonged amount of time, land on surfaces and become airborne again.
The current guidelines are “overly simplified”
- The proposed 6+foot social distancing measure is one of the critical points of failure, since the airborne transmission is not appropriately taken into the consideration. The 6-foot distancing is based on the outdated models from the 1930s. According to the latest MIT research that focused specifically on the coronovirus pathogen propagation, the “pathogen-bearing droplets of all sizes can easily travel 23 to 27 feet” in a subset of confirmatory tests.
- A research, recently posted in the Journal of the American Medical Association, also stated that “viral droplets that settle along the trajectory contaminate surfaces and residues or droplet nuclei” and effectively stay suspended in the air for hours, infecting others who walk by later.
- A prestigious scientific research panel notified the White House that coronavirus can be spread not just by sneezes or coughs, but also just by talking, or even just breathing. Another molecular research at a hospital in China indicated the virus can be suspended in the air when doctors and nurses remove protective gear, when floors are cleaned, or when staff moves around.
Therefore the droplet and person-to-person transmissions are only a part of the host infectivity mechanism.
What’s different about the COVID-19 Coronavirus is its unusual ability to survive in harsh environments for extended periods of time. It can even survive a highly destructive solution of Acetone/Formaldehyd/Paraformaldehyde/Clorox/Ethanol for 5min, meaning washing hands with a soap has only a limited scope of effectiveness. The CDC stated that the coronavirus RNA genetic material was found on surfaces in cabins of both symptomatic and asymptomatic infected passengers on the Diamond Princess cruise ship 17 days after the passengers had left the cabins.
Unlike most common flu viruses that become inactive fairly quickly in the environment or on their hosts’ skin or mucous membranes, the Coronavirus robustness as a lipid coated virus, allows it to penetrate the dense cellular barriers and start its replication past the common viral die-off cycle. Furthermore, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) indicated that the COVID-19 virus can remain viable in the air “up to 3 hours post aerosolization”.
The other frightening ability of the COVID-19 virus is to infect and destroy the core of the human immune system. It infects and destroys the T-Cells – the immune function cells that are responsible for defeating the viruses. Therefore, COVID-19 has a strong similarity to the HIV virus and it’s significantly more infectious than the HIV virus.
To complicate things further, it appears that the so called “herd immunity” that the governments of many countries have been trying to achieve in order to reduce the infection rate via intermittent lockdowns, can play against the goal and be even more damaging. World Health Organization stated that there is actually no evidence that people who have recovered from the coronavirus are protected from reinfection, even if they have antibodies.
First of all it’s due to the fact that the infection itself can cause HIV-like immune system degradation over the years. Secondly, coronavirus immunity from COVID-19 antibodies is not convincing, an HIV co-discoverer Dr. Robert Gallo, the co-founder and director of the Institute of Human Virology cautioned. For example, the dengue fever and respiratory syncytial viruses — “if you get infected and have antibodies and get infected again, you do worse”.
For the reasons of being extremely infectious and deadly, it qualifies as a bioweapon under the federal law. People who intentionally spread COVID-19 or act with negligence can face a prosecution under federal anti-terrorism laws.
CONSIDER THE SERIOUSNESS OF COVID-19 IMPACT
Before continuing any further, learn the factors that cannot over-emphasize the dramatic changes that are brought on by this virus.
- The virus, COVID-19, is here to stay. It will be never fully eliminated until the human race is instinct or there’s a breakthrough in science that would change how humanity deals with all viral infections from a completely new perspective. So far, there has not been a single documented cure for any viral disease in existence. There are only treatments to reduce the negative outcomes or to help the living organisms to fight a viral disease on its own.
- The number of reported cases is only a fraction of those actually sick. This is because 80% of population goes through the illness on their own without being tested. It is also estimated that about 25-50% people who contract the virus do not recognize the symptoms as anything major, socialize, and continue to infect others. To compound on the situation, the number of people being announced as being infected only reflects those who come to emergency rooms and hospitals or those with advanced stages of the disease. The majority of infected people are not taken in the account.
- Recent data shows that Coronavirus attacks immune system like HIV by targeting protective cells.
- Once you contract the virus, it will permanently stay in your body. Even after you get over the illness, it will be circulating in your body and always be controlled by the immune system. However, due to the virulent nature of the pathogen, should you become seriously sick, get into an accident or be a subject to a severe physiological or a psychological stress, your immune system would get weak and unable to keep up with the viral growth rate. The virus could eventually reinfect your lungs causing a severe lung damage leading to serious complications. Many chronic illnesses are linked to serious autoimmune diseases caused by a previous infection with a viral pathogen. For example, an EBV virus is involved in several crippling autoimmune diseases that develop from a seemingly innocent Epstein-Barr virus (EBV, A.K.A., Mono or kissing disease).
- After full recovery, people suffer from lasting bodily damage. In early reports reviewed by the leading researchers, it became obvious that patients who survive COVID-19 still suffer lasting bodily damage, including to the liver and heart. “COVID-19 is not just a respiratory disorder,” Dr. Harlan Krumholtz, a cardiologist at Yale University stated. It affects the heart, the liver, the kidneys, the brain, the entire endocrine system and the blood system.
- Getting sick once with Coronavirus, does not mean you get completely immune to it. Currently, there are various identified and mutated DNA strains circulating the globe, which means getting over illness caused by one strain, will repeat the cycle with the next. And the number of mutations will significantly increase over time. There are already 10% of Wuhan residents who had tested positive earlier, recovered from the disease and are now testing positive for a second time, while developing a more serious illness. This is not only attributed to a reinfection with a different strain, but an actual reactivation of the existing dormant coronovirus in their bodies. It also appears that each time the virus gets reactivated, it causes complications, where the lung capacity progressively decreases without a complete recovery. This means that with each reinfection, there are more chances of you getting terminally ill.
- Vaccines will not prevent infections. The primary function of a vaccine is to reduce symptoms of infected individuals. What this means, without the vaccine, a person who gets infected with coronavirus develops an acute disease and symptoms reflect the severity of viral replication. Mild symptoms means the virus did not replicate in very high numbers by the time the immune system has produced the antibodies, and the virus was suppressed much faster. Severe symptoms mean the virus was able to reproduce in large numbers by the time an immune system has produced the antibodies, so there had to be an immune system storm. When a vaccine is used, the antibodies are produced BEFORE an infection, and can quickly start controlling the virus once it enters the blood stream. However, WITH or WITHOUT the vaccine, one fact remains the same – once the virus enters the body it becomes a permanent resident. Should an immune system become weak, it will start replicating and can cause a lung disease and the overall systemic illness. To understand the concept better, the same cycle occurs with the herpes family virus such as a chicken pox. Getting infected with a chicken pox early in age, will eventually trigger its reactivation causing shingles later in life. However, due to the aggressive viral nature of COVID-19, even if a person was vaccinated and later infected with the virus, its latent reactivation will most likely cause a significant lung infection each time the virus reactivates. And it will start replicating each time there is a poor immune system function that can be caused by physiological, nutritional or physiological stresses for example. Those who have cold sores, always have a cold sore when their immune system becomes weaker. The difference for those infected with coronavirus, to the addition of a cold sore, they will be a subject to a progressive lung damage from the viral replication cycle and the rebound immune response.
All of the above means be careful, and don’t assume the vaccine will be a cure for a COVID-19 disease. It will only be a preventative measure for the acute disease events, not the chronic complications from being infected with it. Change your dietary habits, avoid pesticides and chemicals, be physically active (not over active), don’t stress psychologically, love those close to you, forgive them more and become emotionally balanced. Do what you feel proper not only for you but for those around you. Egoism must be eliminated. All of this will make your body more balanced and your immune system will be able to keep up with ANY pathogen, regardless of its virulent nature.
- Wireless EMF radiation from 4G/5G/WiFi/Bluetooth devices will make the course of the disease significantly worse. Electromagnetic fields act via activation of voltage-gated calcium channels. Ca2+ is essential for virus entry, viral gene replication, virion maturation, and release. The alteration of host cells Ca2+ homeostasis is one of the strategies that viruses use to modulate host cells signal transduction mechanisms in their favor. Calcium Cation (Ca2+) is the metabolically-active portion of calcium, not bound to proteins, circulating in the blood. When a person is exposed to the EMF radiation, the triggered cellular response allows for a rapid viral replication inducing a burden on an individual’s immune system. With propagation of 5G wireless networks, the Coronavirus will be allowed to significantly increase the lifespan of the viral replication cycle. It will also reduce the effectiveness of the vaccines, and increase the infection rates of population.
- After your initially recovery, you will be infectious to others for the next few weeks, and each time your immune system is compromised. This is the same mechanism that causes a seasonal flu reappearance. Seasonal flu appears during the cold season due to the temperature fluctuations where people become metabolically stressed, which raises the cortisol levels. Higher cortisol levels translate into a weaker immune response. The viruses that are already present in the body and have partially mutated, will be inadequately controlled. This causes the viral shedding through skin, breath and saliva, infecting those being around.
- If you were infected with the virus and your family members were not, most likely you’ll pass the virus to them next season when your body is under an environmental stress.
- COVID-19 will be a year round virus, rather than a seasonal virus like the flu. COVID-19 became a “new flu” virus of the summer season.
- Social behavior will be fundamentally changed. Publicly shared handshakes, hugs and kisses will become things of the past. Social separation will be a new norm. No more large crowd gatherings – a complete change of the social interaction. Even with the new vaccines, the virus will infect people and cause a progressive lung damage when their immune systems are weak.
- Side effects after the recovery from the disease. Many who recover from the illness caused by this coronavirus strain will become chronically and lifelong sick. Chemical sensitivities, asthma, food sensitivities, allergies, skin diseases and systemic inflammatory conditions are only to name a few. The best method of treatment would be to reevaluate the diet routines, avoid GMO food, simple carbohydrates, food with pesticides, preservatives and a complete avoidance of chemical industry products such as laundry detergents, chemical based cleaning products, fragrances and air fresheners, including natural air freshener products. The humanity will ultimately need to return to pre-industrialization era home practices to reduce the impacts of chemical pollution and allow those who suffer to heal.
Researchers in China and the US found that Covid-19 destroys the T-cells of the immune system, that are supposed to protect the body from viral infections. This means that the initial infection and the symptoms of lung infections are only the beginning of a more serious HIV like illness that will develop 5-10 years after the recovery from initial coronavirus infection symptoms. The PLA’s Institute of Immunology released a clinical report warning that the number of T cells could drop significantly in Covid-19 patients right from the start of the illness, and especially when people required treatment in intensive care units. This observation was later confirmed by autopsy examinations on more than 20 patients, whose immune systems were almost completely destroyed. Doctors who examined the bodies stated that the damage to the internal organs was similar to a combination of Sars and Aids. Therefore, any age group, including young people who get infected with the virus, can eventually develop an immunodeficiency such as the one present in HIV infected individuals. It is another reason for the black people to have higher death rates from coronavirus as they are as vulnerable to the HIV immunodeficiency virus. On the brighter note however, one positive factor involved is that HIVfor example. can replicate in the T cells and and produce more copies of itself to infect other cells. But the replication rate of the coronavirus after it entered the T-cells is lower. This suggests that the virus and T-cells might end up dying together and the COVID-19 disease would not progress as rapidly as the disease caused by HIV.
As you have probably realized by now, the humanity will need to face a fundamental change in the way of harmonic natural coexistence. Meaning drastically changed social communication patterns, employment strategies, elimination of usage of household and industrial chemicals and reducing economic loads on population that creates a harsh dependence on the financial status.
THE EFFECTIVE METHODS FOR PREVENTION OF THE DISEASE
Remember, becoming infected with Coronavirus is similar to a winning a lottery. The more chances you take, the greater risk you will “win” the lottery.
- Use nitrite medical grade gloves to handle any items outside of your household. This includes any new store purchases, mail, package deliveries (including package contents), trash bins, store carts, wallets, credit cards, cash, gas stations equipment and so on. Never reuse the gloves. Carefully change gloves immediately after handling cash. Wash your hands even after wearing gloves. Be advised that plastic/rubber is a porous material that can allow small viral matter to pass through, although at a reduced rate.
- Washing hands is not as effective as avoidance of touching things around. The virus is a lipid-coated virus, meaning soaps that contain natural acids will usually break its shell and destroy it within 1-3 hours. If you have washed the hands, it does not mean you have immediately killed the virus. Do not touch your face, ears or any other body parts that either have exposed mucus membranes or skin abrasions. This also is applicable for food that you’re about to eat – do not touch food with bare hands, even after washing your hands.
- Your hair. If you are visiting a public place, (such as a department or a grocery store), wear a plastic shower cap under a head cover / beanie. It’s important because the viral particles can be captured in larger quantities by your hair. At the end of the day, the infection can end up on your pillow where you will get infected overnight. If you have a beard, it would be a good idea to shave it off at the time of an infectious pandemic.
- Wearing protective masks. Protective breathing masks such as N95 that filter smaller particles do help with reducing the chance of becoming infected. These are only about 30% effective from prevention, but effective to reduce the spread if you’re contagious. If you have a beard, it can be an issue since it allows for contagions to enter from where the mask comes in contact with the hair. Also, the virus can also easily enter through the eyes and ears. If you are visiting a public place during a pandemic time, it is a good idea to wear swimming goggles with ear plugs to prevent becoming infected.
- Making store purchases. Eliminate non-essential trips. Reduce the frequency of trips for essential needs. Purchase non-perishable items ahead of time to reduce the number of trips to stores and isles that you usually visit in stores. Go to isles with less or no people around to increase social distancing. Enclosed environments and especially those that recirculate the air due to the use of air conditioning systems, are more likely to be significantly more contagious.
- Bringing food from restaurants. Although a highly risky situation, if you decide to take the chance, always pre-heat the food deliveries in an oven to weaken the viral contagion (if present).
- Using UV light. If you have access to a medical grade germicidal UV light with 254nm wavelength that does not produce ozone and has a power of 15-30W, you can effectively destroy the virus by exposing the surfaces for 10-40 seconds from the distance of 12 inches. Never look into the light as it may seem not very bright, but can damage your eyes’ retina very quickly. Use a remote control to turn on and off the light.
- When talking to people (outside of your household members) stay in the proximity of no less than 10 feet and up to 30 feet if the airflow is drifting in your direction. Change your relative position to the subject so that the air flow carries the breath droplets away. Speaking quietly also helps reducing the projectile velocity of droplets. The viral particles can travel even farther when the air humidity is low. Cold weather, dry climates or an air conditioned space are examples of common low humidity environments.
- If you must communicate with other people in close proximity, use a room fan on low speed pointed towards the possible contagion to prevent the viral particles reaching your side. Avoid walking downwind of another person. Keep the distance from others of at least 15 feet and stay in the opposite direction of the airflow.
- Any items that are being brought into your home environment should be guaranteed in an isolated space for 3 to 5 days. Although the virus can survive on some porous surfaces up to 14 days, it becomes significantly less infectious and volatile after a few days. This significantly minimizes the chances of infection. This includes the grocery products. For example, do not immediately consume an apple or uncooked vegetables if you have just purchased the produce.
- Keep your shoes outside. Many epidemiologists note that Coronavirus (due to its survivability property) can be easily brought into a home with shoes, contaminate the flooring, become airborne and infect the residents. It would be a good idea to keep the shoes outside and use the sun to expose the shoes to UV rays of the sun (shoe underside especially).
- Decontaminate your clothing and other wearable items after visiting public places. Do not bring any items in your home immediately. There are a few options to decontaminate the wearables. 1). Keep your clothing outside your home for a few days. 2). Hang your clothing out in the sun for a few hours. 3). Place your items into a paper bag or a paper box and leave it there for a few days. Note that plastic containers and plastic bags can leach more virus particles than a good paper bag or a box.
- Do not use public restrooms. This viral particles that are captured in the tight space and can remain the air for up to 5 hours even in a moderately ventilated space. In the AC recycled space, this timeframe can be significantly larger. Also, if you had no choice and went into a public restroom, do not touch faucets or door handles with bare hands. Use paper towels to touch the surfaces.
- If you live in an apartment building or a condominium that shares walls with neighbors, keep in mind that the virus can penetrate the spaces around the baseboards and wall structure and contaminate your living space. Do not use bathroom fan exhausts unless you open a window, which would effectively prevent the negative air pressure that can contribute to bringing contaminated air from your neighbors.
- If you live in a house and it’s located in close proximity to other houses that might have been contaminated with the virus, keep your windows and doors closed to prevent cross contamination. The viral particles can easily travel 50+ feet with the carrier airflow. The infectivity at this distance is the reason for China dispersing viral inactivation compounds from the airplanes. This measure helps to decontaminate the streets and surfaces of the buildings at the expense of the risk of human poisoning because the virus can potentially kill more people than the diseases invoked by airborne chemical dispersion.
- Discontinue using household chemicals. It has been documented that people with existing autoimmune conditions such as allergies, asthma and systemic inflammatory conditions including diabetes, lupus, fibromyalgia, MS, arthritis, heart conditions and others, are a subject to a higher mortality and severe disease complications rates. The man-made chemicals that appeared with the industrialization era are now found to be the reason for most of these conditions. The more chemicals are inhaled or consumed otherwise, the more damage to your lungs will occur and the weaker your body is going to be to fight the infections when they occur. The chemicals such as those found in household cleaning products, laundry detergents, some soaps, herbicides, pesticides, Roundup, food preservatives, all fragrances, air fresheners, essential fragrance oils, candles and cigarettes, significantly impair normal lung function and contaminate the human lymphatic system. This is one of the fundamental reasons why Coronavirus causes a drastic increase in severity of the symptoms and high mortality rates in highly industrialized countries, The laundry detergents alone are based on petroleum distillates, which are highly toxic. It is virtually impossible to rid clothing or bedding of these chemicals even after a single wash with a laundry detergent. That “smell of a fresh laundry” is extremely toxic to a human body. It has also been already noted during the current pandemic that people who are exposed to bleach vapors (which is highly irritating to mucous membranes) and sprayed disinfectants in their living environments are at a significant risk of severe complications from the Coronavirus lung disease.
- Air Pollution means higher Coronavirus Death Rates
New 2020 Research links air pollution (both in-home and outside) to higher coronavirus death rates. Coronavirus patients in areas that have high levels of chemical air pollution before the pandemic are far more likely to die from the infection than patients in cleaner parts of the country, according to a new nationwide study to provide a clear link between long-term exposure to chemical pollution and COVID-19 death rates. In an analysis of 3,080 counties in the United States, researchers at the Harvard University School of Public Health found that a person living for years in a county with high density housing and high levels of chemical pollution is 15 times more likely to die from the viral infection than someone in a region with just one unit less of the fine particulate pollution.
- Smoke inhalation. Any type of smoke inhalation, including cigarettes, weed, burning synthetic and organic materials including wood, creates a coronavirus disease complications and a risk leading to a fatality. COVID-19 could be an especially serious threat to those who smoke tobacco or marijuana, or who vape,” says the National Institute on Drug Abuse. What happens to your airways when you inhale a smoke from cannabis for example is that it causes a degree of inflammation, very similar to bronchitis and very similar to the type of inflammation that cigarette smoking can cause.
- Using elevators would be the least good idea during the pandemic crisis. Elevators in general have a weak or no fresh air circulation, and are highly contagious during flu seasons. Majority of people who get infected during the flu season are the victims of an airtight space. Use the stairs and do not enter the buildings with other people.
- Entering buildings. Hallways of apartment and commercial buildings have an increased foot traffic and a restricted air flow and ventilation. This creates an environment that would be highly contagious even if a single person having COVID-19 walks through. The viral particles encased in droplets can suspend in the air for several hours, and will infect most people who walk through that contaminated air space.
- Mail. This would be a good time to stop reading the solicitation mail that is not addressed specifically to your name or addressed to “your name or a current resident”. Any other mail and packages must be placed in plastic bags before being brought inside your living space and quarantined for at least 3 days. If you need to immediately handle the incoming mail, you can iron your letters through a sheet of paper for 10-20 seconds to kill the pathogens. Do not touch your mailbox or its contents with bare hands. Always use gloves.
- Social home visits. Avoid unnecessary visits to your home. Prohibit visitors who do not have an essential need to be in the home. Place a note on the entry door to ask any visitors to step 9 feet away from your door when you open it. Regularly clean the door knobs and handles with an alcohol solution.
- Avoid using wireless devices. All high frequency wireless devices including but not limited to cellular phones, towers, WiFi appliances, microwave ovens, wireless electric company meters, WiFi/Bluetooth gadgets, computer keyboards, mouses and computers with built-in WiFi devices emit strong EMF radiation that increased intracellular Ca2+ following EMF exposure. During this period, it creates a cellular influx that allows the virus to enter the cells and continue its replication. Avoid being around these devices as much as possible. Install wired LAN network at home. If you need your phone, you can use a USB LAN adapter to connect the phone or an iPad for example to a wired network. EMF induces an excessive activity of the VGCCs in many cell types affecting your overall health. The most harmful radiation is emitted by the new WiFi routers and 5G devices coupled with increased EMF power from the newest cellular phones by Samsung and Apple.
THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 CLARIFIED
Unlike the information currently circulating the media, the symptoms of Coronavirus do not start with a dry cough and fever. These are the symptoms of the stage 2 of Coronavirus caused lung damage where the complications of the lung disease have already occurred.
Just like any viral infection, the actual infection symptoms can be very mild, and about 70-80% of people never recognize the symptoms due to either being infected with a less virulent strain of the virus, receiving less viral units at the time of the infection and the immune system could easily handle suppression of the virus, or being insensitive to their body as this condition can mimic their daily health status fluctuations and how they generally feel.
As it currently stands and recognized, the actual course of the disease is expressed in 3 stages.
STAGE 1: The infection with the virus generally starts with the following:
- Occurs 2-10 days after the initial infection
- Mild weakens and desire to stay in bed
- Mild runny nose, nasal congestion or occasional sneezing (do not confuse this with spring allergies)
- Watery eyes
- Feeling colder than usual
- Feeling feverish with chills
- Slight congestion
- Muscle pain
- GI Symptoms (occasionally)
Note that taking anti-inflammatory medications during the Stage 1 can aggravate the condition, since the drugs suppress fever. Increased body temperatures are the first line of defense against the pathogens. However, if a person has progressed to the second stage where a significant lung infection has already taken place, using certain anti-inflammatory drugs can help. These agents can help to slow down the cytokine storm which frequently causes sever lung inflammation, pneumonia and potentially death. Never take any medications without supervision of a doctor.
STAGE 2: The symptoms of complication from the viral disease affecting the lungs would be more pronounced:
- Occurs 2-5 weeks post initial stage 1 symptoms
- Dry cough
- Loss of sense of smell
- Difficulty breathing
- Developing blood clots in various parts of the body in 30-40% of patients which cannot be controlled by blood thinners
- COVID toes – red, purple, or blue lesions on toes of especially younger 10-20 year old teenagers. This indicates a serious blood disorder that is progressive
- Multi-organ damage resulting in permanent reduction of functional capacity of kidneys, heart, intestines, liver and brain
The damage to the lung tissues occurs not by the virus itself but by the strong immune system response that aggressively releases inflammatory compounds to eliminate byproducts of the viral replication cycle. This results in the cytokine storm that destroys the lung tissue and other organs. Cytokines are number of substances, such as interferon, interleukin which are released by the immune system cells. And the permanent damage doesn’t stop in the lungs. It has recently been reported that more than 1 in 5 patients develop a permanent heart damage as a result of COVID-19 as published on March 27, 2020 in the journal JAMA Cardiology.
The virus causes increased clotting in the large arteries, leading to severe stroke, A seven-fold increase in incidence of sudden stroke is seen especially in young patients. Most of the observed patients had no past medical history and were at home with either mild or no symptoms of Covid-19 infection. Here’s an example. While performing a procedure to remove a clot, an interventional neurologist, observed something he had never seen before. On the real-time computer scan, the brain typically shows up as a tangle of black squiggles — “like a can of spaghetti,” – he said, that provides a map of the blood vessels. A clot generally shows up as a blank area. As he used a needle-like device to remove the clot, he saw new clots forming in real-time around it.
STAGE 3: The development of chronic systemic illnesses and recurring viral reactivation cycles.
This is the stage where various systemic and multi-organ damage illnesses will start to develop as a result of the initial damage produced by the immune system and the virus infecting the T-Cells. The infection of the T-Cells (T-lymphocytes), that are responsible for combating viral infections and cancers reduces the immune system capacity similar to the effect of HIV infection. At this point, the individuals who were infected with the virus will experience more bouts of recurrent reactivation of COVID-19, further lung damage, side effects from the multi-organ damage and development of cancers.
Recovering from illness and learning your body
Listening to your body and making lifestyle adjustments is an ART. Very few people are able to completely understand their bodies. Most people only recognize basic symptoms such as headaches, runny nose, stomach disturbances, acute pain, fever etc. This is far from what their body actually tells them. Learning to recognize other symptoms can enable you to prevent chronic and acute diseases, their complications and increase your quality of life and longevity. These symptoms include fluctuations in your ability to think and remember things, daily energy levels, vision quality, mood and easy of breathing fluctuations, daily smell perception and smell sensitivity changes, smell of your own mucus and skin, ability to handle physical and mental stress and how it affects your sleep, minor numbness of limbs and sensitivity to chemicals (just to name a few).
If you do not feel well, suspend all stressful to the body and mind activities and analyze what symptoms exactly bother you. Do not get nervous as it will only decrease your ability to fight the infection.
Being sick from Coronavirus is NOT the end of the world. It’s only another challenge for humanity to learn to deal with. During a pandemic, there are survivors and your chances of recovery from this disease are at at least 80% (and higher with the right approach). Take it calmly, relax, and go through the symptoms peacefully, just like through a flu. There was recently a case in NY where a 101 year old man had recovered faster from the coronovirus disease than his younger counterparts and is now back to almost his normal life.
Rest, do things that you like and let your body become stronger to fight the pathogen. But remember that naps and sleeping longer can actually hurt you because the levels of hormone “cortisol” hormone will be too low, and inflammation in your body will increase. Keeping regular sleeping schedule is extremely important. On the other hand, sleeping less than you need, any inappropriate (during a sickness) physical activity or nervous stress will increase the production of cortisol, which effectively suppresses your immune system from performing essential daily tasks. This is the reason why nurses and doctors combating the coronavirus are suffering from a more serious disease caused by the coronavirus.
Note that the recovery from virtually any viral infection takes from a few weeks to months and certainly not days. Especially in the case of a Coronavirus caused illness, going back to your normal routines and work too soon can cause the second stage of the disease emerge into a serious illness. As currently documented, people generally start to feel better before getting seriously ill. Don’t let this confuse you. Extend your stay at home to at least 1-2 weeks after you feel better and let your body use all it’s resources for healing instead of achieving your personal goals, especially if they do not coincide with your health status.
Dealing with the STAGE 3 disease complications will highly depend on individuals. Some will lead normal life as previously, and some will have to make drastic adjustments to their daily routines to continue feel normal. Without the adjustments, the lifespan can be significantly shorter and the quality of life would be reduced.
STABILITY AND RESISTANCE FACTS FOR Coronavirus COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Coronaviruses are positive sense, single-strand enveloped RNA virus belonging to the family Coronaviridae
- COVID-19 is the disease, SARS-CoV-2 is the virus
- Incubation period: 2-12 days
- Virus is stable in feces (and urine) at room temperature for at least 1-2 days. Virus is more stable (up to 4 days) in stool from diarrhea patients (which has higher pH than normal stool).
- The virus has a higher resistance to heat. Infected green monkey kidney cells vials heated to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius) for one hour did not completely halt the virus ability to replicate.
- Heat at 56°C (132.8F) kills the SARS Coronavirus at around 10000 units per 15 min (quick reduction) but does not affect COVID-19 to the same extent.
- Virus coating breaks down in Acetone, 10% Formaldehyde and Paraformaldehyde, 10% Clorox, 75% ethanol, 2% phenol within 5min.
- The dried virus on smooth surfaces retained its viability for over 5 days at temperatures of 22–25°C and relative humidity of 40–50%, that is, typical air-conditioned environments. However, virus viability was rapidly lost (>3 log10) at higher temperatures and higher relative humidity (e.g., 38°C, and relative humidity of >95%).
- The virus persists in the air for up to 3 hours and for 2 to 12 days on stainless steel and plastic surfaces.
- The CDC noted there was coronavirus RNA, or genetic material, found on surfaces in the cabins of both symptomatic and asymptomatic infected passengers on the Diamond Princess cruise ship – 17 days after passengers had left the cabins.
Johns Hopkins Interactive Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases map
CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19)
World Health Organization Coronavirus Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
National Institutes of Health Resources
Reduction and Functional Exhaustion of T Cells in Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)